Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Some crazy ideas.


If you have seen Horton hears a who film, It is a one brilliant story which described about who we are and what is our place in universe and slightly touching the concept of dimensions without telling directly. At the very last scene, the makers expose their idea about that we are just a little piece of the universe and even universe that we know may be a very little piece of some other place ? Dimension?

This really hit me bad. What if, actually the universe or multi universe that we learn to know as indefinite, is just a little drop of some one’s tea cup? I know we all yell, nonsense or holly NO!, but can we just ignore the feeling?
I know, this is going in to extreme end. Therefore I’m going to wind up my small post now.

No comments:

Post a Comment